JOIN EUROPA NOSTRA AS AN ASSOCIATE ORGANISATION
ELIGIBILITY: Any public body or any private body which does not qualify to become a Member Organisation, that wish to support the work of Europa Nostra are welcome to become an Associate Organisation (e.g. regions / cities / towns; governmental heritage agencies; tourism organisations; educational institutions or world-wide heritage organisations).
FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION: € 200 or above (annually)
The minimum level of annual contribution for Member or Associate Organisations has been deliberately kept at a very low level in order to allow all organisations – small or big – to join our movement. However, Member or Associate Organisations are kindly invited to make additional contributions in accordance with their resources. In this way, they will help Europa Nostra to fulfil better its important mission.
For Member Organisations and Associate Organisations:
• Opportunity to get actively involved in Europa Nostra’s activities (networking, lobbying, celebrating excellence and campaigning to save heritage in danger);
• Opportunity to respond to consultations on European policy issues of relevance to cultural heritage;
• Entitlement to receive the annual publication devoted to the Laureates of the European Prize for Cultural Heritage / Europa Nostra Awards, the annual edition of our magazine Heritage in Motion and our Annual Report;
• Subscription to a quarterly digital ENewsletter;
• Entitlement to attend the General Assembly of Europa Nostra which takes place during the Annual Congress;
• Invitation to attend the annual European Heritage Congress, which is held every year in a different European historic city, including the European Heritage Awards Ceremony.
For Member Organisations only:
• Entitlement to vote at the General Assembly and to nominate a candidate for membership in the Europa Nostra Council.
If you wish to become a Member Organisation or an Associate Organisation, please contact:
Barbara Zander, Membership Officer T: + 31-70-3024054 ; E: firstname.lastname@example.org