HMO Training Heritage Leaders: “Successful Fundraising for Heritage Managers: Strategies and best Practices”
HMO Training Heritage Leaders
Executive Leadership Development in Heritage Management Workshops
Successful Fundraising for Heritage Managers: Strategies and best Practices
23-25 February, 2018
Location: HMO Headquarters, Kimonos 11 & Pagkalou, Elefsina, Greece
A 3 day workshop that combines lectures, case studies, class discussions and interactive exercises to help participants develop and apply the fundraising strategies and skills necessary towards starting up or building their organization’s contributed revenue.
The workshop will be delivered by H2Growth Strategies LLC principals Linda C. Hartley (MBA, NYU) and Vivien Hoexter (MBA, Wharton School). The H2Growth Strategies LLC team has helped over 100 non-for profit organizations raise over $ 1.5 billion to support and sustain their projects.
- Suggested donation for participation: 1500 Euros (tuition, refreshments and light lunch).
- Headley Trust scholarships (partial or full coverage towards tuition, board and accommodation) will be available for heritage managers from Balkan countries and Turkey (excluding airfare/travel expenses and the 2017 HMO membership fee).
- American Express Foundation scholarships (partial or full coverage towards tuition, board and accommodation) will be available for participants from World Monuments Fund partner organizations (excluding airfare/travel expenses and the 2018 HMO membership fee).
- Heritage Management Organization scholarships will be available for applicants who do not qualify for the Headley Trust and/or American Express Foundation scholarships.
To apply for this workshop please:
- 1) fill in and submit the HMO Executive Leadership Program in Heritage Management Application Form
- 2) after receiving confirmation of receipt of your application, complete the application process by submitting your curriculum vitae, personal statement and reference letter (which may come in separately by your referee at their earliest convenience). All your application documents may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should not exceed 750 words in total and your curriculum vitae should be up to 1000 words maximum.
- 3) a reasonable proficiency in spoken and written English is required to attend the course. In order to assess it, applicants will be asked to participate in a personal (spoken) interview.
After acceptance of their application file, participants will receive an official letter outlining in detail the conditions of participation. HMO membership is required for participation in all HMO Executive Leadership in Heritage Management Workshops. Participants will be asked to arrange payment of the HMO Membership Fee for 2017 and book their accommodation in Elefsina by filling in and submitting the HMO 2018 Fundraising Workshop Fees and Accommodation Booking Form Recipients of scholarships for participation in this workshop are required to pay the general HMO membership fee (100 Euros).
Spaces for this workshop are limited, so please apply early
The application deadline is Wednesday 31 January 2018
For questions regarding the application process and the administrative aspects of the course, contact Dr. Eleni Drakaki at email@example.com