BECOME AN INDIVIDUAL BENEFACTOR
|FRIENDS CIRCLE||€ 5,000 or above||donation in 5 yearly instalments of € 1000 or one-off donation|
|AMBASSADORS CIRCLE||€ 10,000 or above||donation in 5 yearly instalments of € 2,000 or one-off donation|
- Invitation for you and your partner to be our guests at the European Heritage Awards Ceremony and the subsequent festive dinner (for a period of 5 years). In 2013, this ceremony will take place on 16 June 2013 in Athens;
- Recognition on our website and in our Annual Report, for a period of 5 years (optional), and
- all the benefits of Individual Members.
- Invitation (for you and your partner?) to attend an annual luncheon hosted by Europa Nostra’s Executive President, Denis de Kergorlay, in Brussels or in Paris. On this occasion you will have the opportunity to discuss with Europa Nostra’s high representatives and special guests the future strategy and activities of our organisation; and
- all the benefits of the members of the Friends’ Circle.
- For Benefactors who wish to support the work of Europa Nostra with even more substantial donations, please note that upon the initiative of our President, Maestro Plácido Domingo, Europa Nostra has recently set up the PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE. This Circle will be composed of a number of prominent patrons and/or entrepreneurs in the field of culture from different European countries. If you are interested to get more details about the PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE, please get in touch with the Secretary General of Europa Nostra.
- It is also possible to support a specific aspect of Europa Nostra’s work (e.g. the awards scheme; campaigns to save endangered heritage; lobby activities in Brussels or communication & PR activities such as the website, social media, magazine “Heritage in Motion”) by establishing a Fund named after the Benefactor.
If you wish to become a Benefactor, please contact:
Sneska Quaedvlieg-Mihailovic, Secretary General T: + 31-70-3024056/57, M: +31-6-52313971 E: email@example.com