Terms & Conditions
The European Cultural Heritage Summit in Paris is organised by Europa Nostra. By registering for the Summit, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
- Registration fee to all events of the Summit with exception of excursions amount to: 380 EUR.
- Registration fee to the European Heritage Ceremony only costs: 85 EUR
- The Europa Nostra General Assembly on 28 October 2019 can be attended by Europa Nostra Members only and is free of charge.
- Council Meeting on 27 October 2019 can be attended by Europa Nostra Council Members only.
- The fee for the excursion organised by the Industrial and Engineering Committee on 29 October 2019 amounts to 50 EUR.
- The fee for the post-summit excursion on 31 October 2019 to Versailles amounts to 100 EUR (tbc).
Registration and Payment
- To register, delegates must register online at http://registration.europanostra.org
- Upon successful registration, a confirmation of registration and payment will be sent to your email address (as set out in your registration form). Please email
- email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation email.
- You must pay all registration fees in full to Europa Nostra prior to the start of the summit on 27 October 2019.
- Credit card payments are made directly through International Card Services to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored by Europa Nostra.
- Any request to change your registration must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No such requests can be made over the phone.
- Deadline for registration: 14 October 2019
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made by email to email@example.com.
- No refunds will be issued by Europa Nostra until after the Summit has finished.
Refund of Registration Fees
Cancellations of individual registrations made:
- on or before Monday, 7 October 2019 will receive a refund of their registration fees (if paid) less a EUR 30 administration fee;
- after Monday, 7 October 2019, no registration fees will be refunded.
Booking and Cancellations of accommodation:
Europa Nostra is not responsible and will not assist with booking or cancellation of accommodation.
You agree that Europa Nostra is not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss or damage whether to person or property and whether arising from default, negligence, misconduct or otherwise by Europa Nostra, its employees, partners or contractors in connection with the Summit.
You agree to indemnify Europa Nostra against liability for, or in respect of, any claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses, losses and damages arising out of or in connection with the Summit.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that, in respect of your attendance at the Paris Summit:
- you may be photographed, filmed or recorded;
- Europa Nostra can use and disclose your name and image in any material, including promotional material in connection with the Paris Summit or future events, without prior consent from you or any compensation to you;
- Europa Nostra can use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose in connection with the Paris Summit;
- Europa Nostra is not liable for any views, comments and posts made by Summit delegates and others in connection with the Pairs Summit.
Registration – Opening Hours
Registration for Europa Nostra Board and Council Members will take place at the Cercle de l’Union Interalliée prior to the meetings.
15.00-17.00: Hotel Bedford, 17 Rue de l’Arcade, 75008 Paris. For Award winners only
18.00-20.00: Cercle de l’Union Interalliée, 33 Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré
09.00-11.00: Maison des Océans, 195 rue Saint-Jacques
16.00-17.00: Registration for Europa Nostra Members attending the General Assembly only.
09.00-11.00: Hotel Bedford
17.00-19.00: Théâtre du Châtelet, 2 rue Edouard Colonne
08.00-10.00: Maison des Océans, 195 rue Saint-Jacques
We ask you to wear your access badges at all events. You can pick up your badge and badge holder at the registration at the venues or at the Registration Office. For the European Heritage Awards Ceremony on 29 October we kindly ask you to bring your ID/Passport.
Welcome reception on 27 October at the Cercle de l’Union Interalliée: compulsory blazer and tie for men (no jeans are allowed). The use of mobile phones in the public rooms is not allowed.
European Heritage Awards Ceremony on 29 October: smart casual