Terms & Conditions
By registering for the Summit, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
- Registration fee for all events of the Summit with exception of policy debate and excursions: 330 €.
- Registration fee for the European Heritage Ceremony only: 75 €.
- Registration fee for the Policy Debate: 50 €.
- Registration fee for the excursion organised by the Industrial and Engineering Heritage Committee on 29 October 2019: 50 €.
- Registration fee for the post-summit excursion on 31 October 2019 to the city of Versailles: 100 €.
- The Board and Council Meetings on 27 October 2019 are internal meetings and can be attended by Europa Nostra Board and Council Members only.
- The Europa Nostra General Assembly on 28 October 2019 can be attended by Europa Nostra Members and Associates only and is free of charge.
Registration and Payment
- To register, delegates must register online at https://registration.europanostra.org
- Upon successful registration, a confirmation of registration and payment will be sent to your email address (as set out in your registration form). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a confirmation email.
- You must pay all registration fees in full to Europa Nostra prior to the start of the summit on 27 October 2019.
- Credit card payments are made directly through International Card Services to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored by Europa Nostra.
- Any request to change your registration must be emailed to email@example.com. No such requests can be made over the phone.
- Deadline for registration: 18 October 2019.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds will be issued by Europa Nostra until after the Summit has finished.
Refund of Registration Fees
Cancellations of individual registrations made:
- on or before Monday, 7 October 2019 will receive a refund of their registration fees (if paid) less a EUR 30 administration fee;
- after Monday, 7 October 2019, no registration fees will be refunded.
Booking and Cancellations of accommodation:
Europa Nostra is not responsible and will not assist with booking or cancellation of accommodation.
You agree that Europa Nostra is not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss or damage whether to person or property and whether arising from default, negligence, misconduct or otherwise by Europa Nostra, its employees, partners or contractors in connection with the Summit.
You agree to indemnify Europa Nostra against liability for, or in respect of, any claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses, losses and damages arising out of or in connection with the Summit.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that, in respect of your attendance at the Paris Summit:
- you may be photographed, filmed or recorded.
- Europa Nostra can use and disclose your name and image in any material, including promotional material in connection with the Paris Summit or future events, without prior consent from you or any compensation to you.
- Europa Nostra can use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose in connection with the Paris Summit.
- Europa Nostra is not liable for any views, comments and posts made by Summit delegates and others in connection with the Paris Summit.
Registration Desk – Opening Hours
Registration for Europa Nostra Board and Council Members will take place at the Cercle de l’Union Interalliée prior to the meetings.
16.00-17.00: Hotel Bedford, 17 rue de l’Arcade.
19.00-19.30: Cercle de l’Union Interalliée, 33 rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré.
09.00-09.30: Hôtel de Ville, 3 rue de Lobau.
16.30-17.00: Registration for Europa Nostra Members attending the General Assembly only.
14.00-15.00: Hotel Bedford.
09.30-10.00: Collège des Bernardins, 20 rue de Poissy.
We ask you to wear your access badges at all events. You can pick up your badge and badge holder at the registration at the venues or at the registration desk at Hotel Bedford (see opening hours). For the European Heritage Awards Ceremony on 29 October we kindly ask you to bring your ID/Passport.
Council Meeting and Welcome Reception on 27 October at the Cercle de l’Union Interalliée: compulsory blazer and tie for men (no jeans are allowed). We kindly ask all guests not to use mobile phones in the public rooms.
European Heritage Awards Ceremony on 29 October: festive.