Terms & Conditions
By registering for the Summit, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Registration fees will be published in May.
Registration and Payment
- To register, delegates must register online. Registration will open in May.
- Upon successful registration, a confirmation of registration and payment will be sent to your email address (as set out in your registration form). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a confirmation email.
- You must pay all registration fees in full to Europa Nostra prior to the start of the Summit on 20 June 2020.
- Credit card payments are made directly through International Card Services to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored by Europa Nostra.
- Any request to change your registration must be emailed to email@example.com. No such requests can be made over the phone.
- Deadline for registration: 15 June 2020.
You can pick up your name badge and badge holder at the registration desk at the venue of each event. For the European Heritage Awards Ceremony on 22 June, we kindly ask you to bring your ID/Passport.
We ask you to keep and wear your access badges at all events.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds will be issued by Europa Nostra until after the Summit has finished.
Refund of Registration Fees
Cancellations of individual registrations made:
- on or before Monday, 8 June 2020 will receive a refund of their registration fees (if paid) less a EUR 20 administration fee;
- after Monday, 8 June 2020, no registration fees will be refunded.
Booking and Cancellations of accommodation:
Europa Nostra is not responsible and will not assist with booking or cancellation of accommodation.
You agree that Europa Nostra is not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss or damage whether to person or property and whether arising from default, negligence, misconduct or otherwise by Europa Nostra, its employees, partners or contractors in connection with the Summit.
You agree to indemnify Europa Nostra against liability for, or in respect of, any claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses, losses and damages arising out of or in connection with the Summit.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that, in respect of your attendance at the Brussels Summit:
- you may be photographed, filmed or recorded.
- Europa Nostra can use and disclose your name and image in any material, including promotional material in connection with the Brussels Summit or future events, without prior consent from you or any compensation to you.
- Europa Nostra can use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose in connection with the Brussels Summit.
- Europa Nostra is not liable for any views, comments and posts made by Summit delegates and others in connection with the Brussels Summit.