ESACH Talks! World Heritage
The 7th session of ESACH Talks will be centered on World Heritage Challenges and Opportunities.
Topics of discussion can include young and innovative perspectives on World Heritage related to:
- Management, maintenance, tourism, and local impact
- Nomination and designation process
- Endangered Heritage
- Interventions in World Heritage: Values, Principles, Degrees, and Criteria
- Defining and assessing Outstanding Universal Value
- World Heritage Committee Bodies and Doctrinal charters
The list of presenters will be made public once the Call for Abstracts ends. If you would like to present your work in this session, please submit your abstract here by 8 March 2021.
Participation to the event is free, upon registration.