JOIN EUROPA NOSTRA AS INDIVIDUAL MEMBER
Europa Nostra seeks to enlarge its pan-European network of Members and Benefactors who are committed, as professionals or volunteers, to the cause of our organisation: the safeguard of Europe’s cultural and natural heritage for present and future generations. By supporting Europa Nostra as a Member or a Benefactor you will contribute actively and financially to our activities and to the growth of Europe’s citizens movement in favour of cultural heritage.
|JUNIOR MEMBER||€ 40||annually|
one-off donation (single)
one-off donation (couple)
- Opportunity to get actively involved in Europa Nostra’s activities (e.g. through attending congresses and meetings, responding to consultations, taking part in committees, award juries or heritage in danger campaigns, providing volunteer advice or assistance to the Board or the International Secretariat);
- Receipt of the annual publication devoted to the Laureates of the European Union Prize for Cultural Heritage / Europa Nostra Awards, the annual edition of our magazine Heritage in Motion and our Annual Report;
- Subscription to a quarterly digital ENewsletter;
- Entitlement to participate and vote at the General Assembly which will take place during the annual European Heritage Congress;
- Invitation to participate in the annual European Heritage Congress which is held every year in a different European historic city;
- Possibility to take part in special Heritage Tours organised exclusively for Europa Nostra’s individual members.
- New Life Members will be duly acknowledged in the Annual Report of the year in which they became Life Member (optional);
- Junior Members will receive all communications and publications only in electronic form.
Heritage NGOs can join Europa Nostra as a Member Organisation. Other organisations (public or private) who wish to support the work of Europa Nostra can become an Associate Organisation.
If you wish to become an Individual Member, please contact:
Barbara Zander, Membership Officer T: + 31-70-3024054 E: email@example.com