ESACH Talks! Communicating Culture
In the sixth ESACH Talk, young and innovative perspectives on communicating culture will be explored.
Topics can include:
- Marketing and branding cultural heritage
- Youth and community outreach and engagement
- Storytelling methods
- Communicating uncomfortable history and heritage
- The relationship between communication, education, and action
- Communicating across cultures
- Audience analysis and engagement for effective communication
- Media consumption and heritage
- The power of public relations in cultural matters
Keynote speaker: Sander Manse, Send / Receive
The list of presenters will be made public once the Call for Abstracts ends. If you would like to present your work in this session, please submit your abstract here before 2 March 2021.
Participation to the event is free, upon registration.