Terms & Conditions
By registering for the Summit, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
– Registration fee for Excellence Day on 25 September 2022: 50 €.
– Registration fee for Welcome Reception on 25 September 2022: 50 €.
– Registration fee for European Heritage Ceremony on 26 September 2022: 60 €.
– Registration fee for the Cultural Visits organised in the morning on 26 September 2022:
Wallenstein Palace (Seat of Czech Senate): 25 €.
Note: The visit of the Senate of the Parliament of the Czech requires the Passport/ID numbers of every participant.
Palace Gardens Below the Prague Castle: 25 €
National Museum: 25 €
Old Wastewater Treatment Plant in Prague-Bubeneč – organised in cooperation with the Industrial and Engineering Heritage Committee of Europa Nostra: 50 €.
– Registration fee for European Policy Agora on 27 September 2022: 50 €
– The Europa Nostra General Assembly on 26 September 2022 can be attended by Europa Nostra Members and Associates only and is free of charge.
Registration and Payment
– To register, delegates must register online at https://registration.europanostra.org
– Upon successful registration, a confirmation of registration and payment will be sent to your email address (as set out in your registration form). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a confirmation email.
– You must pay all registration fees in full to Europa Nostra prior to the start of the summit on 25 September 2022.
– Credit card payments are made directly through International Card Services to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored by Europa Nostra.
– Any request to change your registration must be emailed to email@example.com. No such requests can be made over the phone.
– Deadline for registration: 15 September 2022.
Cancellations and Refunds
– All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– No refunds will be issued by Europa Nostra before the end of the Summit.
Refund of Registration Fees
Cancellations of individual registrations made:
– on or before Friday, 9 September will receive a refund of their registration fees less a 30 € administration fee;
– after Friday, 9 September, no registration fees will be refunded.
Booking and Cancellations of accommodation:
Europa Nostra is not responsible and will not assist with booking or cancellation of accommodation.
You agree that Europa Nostra is not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss or damage whether to person or property and whether arising from default, negligence, misconduct or otherwise by Europa Nostra, its employees, partners or contractors in connection with the Summit.
You agree to indemnify Europa Nostra against liability for, or in respect of, any claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses, losses and damages arising out of or in connection with the Summit.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that, in respect of your attendance at the Prague Summit:
– you may be photographed, filmed or recorded.
– Europa Nostra can use and disclose your name and image in any material, including promotional material in connection with the Prague Summit or future events, without prior consent from you or any compensation to you.
– Europa Nostra can use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose in connection with the Prague Summit.
– Europa Nostra is not liable for any views, comments and posts made by Summit delegates and others in connection with the Prague Summit.
Registration and Access Badge
We ask you to wear your access badges at all events. You can pick up your badge and badge holder at the registration at the venues. You do not need to wear the badge during the European Heritage Awards Ceremony on 26 September. For the ceremony you will receive an entrance ticket with your seat number which will be checked together with your ID/passport at the entrance.
Welcome Reception and European Heritage Awards Ceremony on 26 September: festive.