Registration closed on 15 September
Terms & Conditions
By registering for the Summit, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Registration and Access Badge
We ask you to wear your access badges at all events. You can pick up your badge at the venues. You do not need to wear the badge during the European Heritage Awards Ceremony and the Closing Dinner Reception. All registered participants will receive an entry ticket for the Ceremony and an invitation for the Reception. Delegates who registered after the registration deadline (20/09/2023) will not receive an access badge.
In line with our strong commitment to sustainability and climate action, this year we ordered ecological badges with mint seeds (badge) and flower seeds (lanyard) that can be planted after the Summit.
European Heritage Awards Ceremony on 28 September and Closing Dinner Reception on 29 September: festive.
– Excellence Day on 27 September 2023: € 50.00
– European Heritage Hub Forum on 28 September 2023: € 50.00
– European Heritage Ceremony on 28 September 2023 (incl. boat transfer): € 75.00
– European Policy Agora on 29 September 2023: € 50.00
– Closing Festive Dinner on 29 September 2023: € 100.00
– Venice Lagoon Tour on 30 September 2023: € 85.00
The Europa Nostra General Assembly on 29 September 2023 (for Europa Nostra Members and Associates only) is free of charge. The fees above help us cover catering expenses and technical equipment.
Registration and Payment
– Delegates must register online at https://registration.europanostra.org
– Upon successful registration, a confirmation of registration and payment will be sent to your email address (as set out in your registration form). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a confirmation email.
– You must pay all registration fees in full to Europa Nostra prior to the start of the summit on 27 September 2023.
– Credit card payments are made directly through International Card Services to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored by Europa Nostra.
– Any request to change or cancel your registration must be emailed to email@example.com. No such requests can be made over the phone.
– Deadline for registration: 15 September 2023.
Cancellations and Refunds
– All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– No refunds will be issued by Europa Nostra before the end of the Summit.
Refund of Registration Fees
Cancellations of individual registrations made:
– on or before Monday, 11 September will receive a refund of their registration fees less a 30 € administration fee;
– after Monday, 11 September, no registration fees will be refunded.
Booking and Cancellations of accommodation
Europa Nostra is not responsible and will not assist with booking or cancellation of accommodation.
You agree that Europa Nostra is not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss or damage whether to person or property and whether arising from default, negligence, misconduct or otherwise by Europa Nostra, its employees, partners or contractors in connection with the Summit.
You agree to indemnify Europa Nostra against liability for, or in respect of, any claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses, losses and damages arising out of or in connection with the Summit.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that, in respect of your attendance at the Venice Summit:
– you may be photographed, filmed or recorded.
– Europa Nostra can use and disclose your name and image in any material, including promotional material in connection with the Venice Summit or future events, without prior consent from you or any compensation to you.
– Europa Nostra can use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose in connection with the Venice Summit.
– Europa Nostra is not liable for any views, comments and posts made by Summit delegates and others in connection with the Venice Summit.